Maintenance employees will be working on the following activities this week:
- Shouldering on various roads around the county. Including CSAH 43, County Road 264 and County Road 263.
- Mowing roadside ditches.
- Installing culverts on various roads around the county.
Please use caution and slow down around work crews and flashing lights. Be aware that loose material may be present in driving lanes during some of the maintenance activities.
- CR 234/North Hawthorne in Royalton continue closure for road reconstruction
- CSAH 1 North of Randall open to traffic, but expect delays for construction traffic
- CSAH 47 East of TH 25 is open to traffic, but expect delays for construction traffic
- CSAH 6 closed at CSAH 12 for bridge construction
- 4th Street/CR 257 continued closure for road reconstruction
Motorists are reminded to use caution in construction zones and obey construction signing and flaggers.