Maintenance employees will be conducting the following activities this week weather permitting:
- Culvert Work on County Road 275 ( 273rd St) There will be daily closures for culvert replacements.
- Painting Stop Ahead symbols on various roads around the county
- Patching roads in the county on various roads
Please use caution and slow down around work crews and flashing lights. Be aware that loose material may be present in driving lanes during some of the maintenance activities.
- CR 234/North Hawthorne continue closure for road reconstruction
- CSAH 26 East of Royalton continued closure for box culvert installation
- CSAH 1 North of Randall open to traffic, but expect delays for construction traffic
- CSAH 47 East of TH 25 continued closure for box culvert installation
- CSAH 6 closed at CSAH 12 for bridge construction
- Construction traffic on CR 253 expect delays
- 4th Street/CR 257 continued closure for road reconstruction
Motorists are reminded to use caution in construction zones and obey construction signing and flaggers.