WHAT: Free COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic! Sponsored by the Minnesota Department of Health
WHERE: Morrison County Government Center, 213 SE First Avenue, Little Falls, MN 56345
WHEN: First Dose: December 15, 2021 - Appointments available 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Second Dose: January 5, 2022
VACCINE TYPE: Pfizer
For Pfizer 1st and 2nd Dose: Must be 5 years old or older
For Pfizer Booster Dose: Must be 18 years old or older
**Parents or guardians must give consent for all minors and are required to be present for children ages 5-15.
To sign up for an appointment for the first dose which will be given on December 15th, 2021, click here.
What you need to sign up for an appointment:
• You need to provide only your first name, last name, date of birth, and home address.
• You are encouraged to provide your mobile phone number and email address, if you have them.
What you need for your appointment:
• You are required to wear a mask and comply with social distancing requirements.
• You need to confirm your first name, last name, date of birth, and home address.
• You do NOT need to show an ID.
• You do NOT need medical insurance.
• Language interpretation and American Sign Language (ASL) will be available onsite.
• ADA accommodations available onsite.