COVID-19 Vaccine Pilot Program
MDH is now using a random selection process for appointments at our pilot community vaccination sites.
- If you were on the waitlist last week, you will be automatically pre-registered for the random selection this week and do not need to pre-register again.
- Minnesotans aged 65 and over can now pre-register for a chance to schedule an appointment to receive COVID-19 vaccine through Minnesota’s COVID-19 Vaccine Pilot Program. Pre-registration is not first come, first served. Signing up for the pre-registration list means you will have a chance to be randomly selected, so you do not have to register right away. Anyone who is on the pre-registration list at the time of random selection will have the opportunity to be chosen to make an appointment for a vaccine.
- If you prefer to get your vaccine at your regular health care provider, you do not need to contact them at this time. They will soon be reaching out to all eligible Minnesotans to schedule appointments for vaccination.
Please be patient and remember that until the federal government provides more vaccine, there will not be enough doses for all who want one. More opportunities for vaccination will be coming as we get more vaccine.
How to pre-register for an opportunity to make an appointment
Pre-registration is not first come, first served. You can complete your pre-registration online or by phone at any time during the below available hours to have an opportunity to be randomly selected to make an appointment.
- Online: The online portal will be available for pre-registration for 24 hours, starting on Tuesday, January 26 at 5:00 a.m. During these hours, a link to access the online portal will be live and available on this page. Due to high demand for vaccine appointments, we encourage Minnesotans to use the online portal. https://www.primarybio.com/r/vaccinate-mn
- By phone: Call toll free at 833-431-2053. The call center will be open on Tuesday, January 26 from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. for pre-registration. Due to high demand for vaccine appointments, we encourage Minnesotans to use the online portal. If the call center line is busy, try calling again later.