- Sheriff's Office
- Request For Proposal (RFP)
Request For Proposal (RFP)
PUBLIC SAFETY SOFTWARE SYSTEM
The Morrison County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) will be accepting Request for Proposals for a modern, mature public safety software system that will enable the effective and efficient operation of a law enforcement agency. The successful organization shall possess sufficient resources to assist MSCO during the project.
The current system handles our records management system (RMS), computer aided dispatch (CAD), Mobile application, Ticket Writer, jail management system (JMS), Civil, and Warrants. It also interfaces with NIBRS, eCitations, CJIS, Statewide Supervision system, and State warrants while adhering to BCA and FBI security regulations.
Key goals of system are:
- Replace current system with a solution that meets or exceeds the needs of the MCSO and local agencies;
- Deliver a fully integrated public safety software system on time and within budget;
- Achieve sufficient knowledge transfer through training to allow staff to be capable of and confident in using the new system, including but not limited to detailed data dictionary and relationship diagram;
- Provide a technologically sound platform for expansion of information services during the lifecycle of the software;
- Establish a long-term maintenance and support contract;
- Meet or exceed FBI CJIS, and MN BCA security requirements.
Interested companies may download a full revision of the Request for Proposal (RFP) at the MCSO website: https://co.morrison.mn.us/rms. All questions are to be directed to email: email@example.com. Deadline to submit proposals is June 30th, 2023 by 11:59 p.m.
*In order to obtain the bid information you must create an account for our website.