Meeting Room Reservation Form
The Morrison County Government Center offers Meeting Rooms for county government-affiliated non-profit organizations, school districts, associates, and sub-contractors of the county and other government entities.
REQUIREMENTS FOR USE OF MEETING ROOMS
- All meetings held in the Morrison County Government Center located at 213 S.E. 1st Avenue, Little Falls, MN 56345, and any off-campus property must be free of charge.
- Admission or membership fees or the purchase of any item as a condition for attending the meeting are not allowed.
- Programs that involve the sale of goods, processes, products, or services are prohibited. (Exceptions may be made on government programs as long as the sale benefits the Government Center and are not the primary purpose of the meeting/program.)
- The Government Center and its departments have first priority to schedule use of the facilities.
- Use of the Government Center Meeting Rooms does not constitute government endorsement of the philosophies practices or viewpoints of the meeting participants.
- The Meeting Rooms are not available for personal use and private use, such as birthday parties.
- There are three Meeting Rooms (Pierz, Royalton, County Board Room) available for public use. The Board Room is available, however, the County Board has precedence over the room, and there is no guarantee you will not be canceled or moved to another room if the Board deems necessary. Please see below for room specifications.
- Pierz Room: Chairs (33), Classroom (16)
- Royalton Room: Chairs (33) Classroom (20)
- County Board Room: Chairs (96), Classroom (50)
- All 3 rooms opened up: Chairs (162), Classroom (125)
2. The Meeting Rooms are available from 7:30 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (Time may be extended with exceptions, contact Administration.) Meeting Rooms are not available on holidays when the Government Center is closed.
EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE FOR USE
- All Meeting Rooms are equipped with Internet, TV display, and HDMI connection.
- The Board Room is equipped with microphones, a projector and a screen.
- A mobile projector is available. Contact Administration at 320-632-0296 for more information and availability.
- For all other equipment, please refer to the Meeting Room Agreement Form.
PROCEDURES FOR BOOKING ROOMS
- Meeting Rooms are scheduled through the Administration Department at 320-632-0296 or 1-866-401-1111 from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Reservations will be taken no more than 12 months in advance of the reservation date.
- Room reservations are handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Cancellations should be made immediately to maximize the availability of our Meeting Rooms.
- All contact information must be filled out completely.
- It is highly suggested to arrive before your meeting in the Board Room to ensure you understand how to run the broadcasting equipment and your device connects to the system. Please call Administration at 320-632-0296 to set up a time.
MEETING ROOM REGULATIONS
- Smoking is not permitted. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
- Groups are responsible for bringing their own supplies other than what is available on the Meeting Room Agreement Form. Morrison County will not provide needed supplies. Groups using coffee pots are responsible for bringing their own coffee and setting up only on the counters with sinks.
- Any group which fails to leave the room in a satisfactory condition, does not clean the sink area, or damages the premises may be billed for the cost of damages, and if the bill is not paid, will not be allowed to use the meeting rooms in the future.