Report a Non-Emergency
You should call the non-emergency number at 320-632-9233 if:
- A crime has occurred but there has been some delay in reporting it.
- You need to report loud construction noise, parties, barking dogs or other similar annoyances.
- You need to report parking complaints.
- You need a report for insurance purposes or for a replacement cell phone, credit card, identification card or other lost or stolen item.
- You need to check if your car has been towed or repossessed.
- You have general animal concerns.
- It is after hours or you are unsure who to call for road maintenance and utility problems.
- You are unsure who to call and the situation is not a law enforcement, fire or medical emergency.
The non-emergency number is answered 24 hours a day by the same staff who handle 911 calls. Response is based on the situation, not the number you call.