Permits, Policies, & Ordinances


Moving Permits  

Right of Way Permits

  • Access Permit (PDF) - Application for driveway access permit
  • Right-of-Way Work Permit (PDF)  - Application for work in the county highway right of way - This permit is not for permanent utility work, for that, you must use the Commercial Utility Permit.
  • Right-of-Way Registration Form (PDF)  - Each person who occupies, uses, or seeks to occupy or use, the right-of-way or place any equipment or facilities in the right-of-way, must register with the county.
  • Commercial Utility Permit - Utility companies only, click on the link to create an account and apply for a commercial utility permit.
  • Private Utility Permit - Please contact the Department at 320-632-0121 for information.