Military Discharges

After you have separated from military service, it is suggested that you record your DD 214 (military separation form) with your county of residence.  By recording the form, it ensures the availability to obtain a certified copy if the original were to become lost or destroyed. 


  • No fee to the veteran to record the DD 214 or to request  a certified copy.

Please be certain to visit the Veterans Service Office for more information and access to your benefits.   Veteran Service Office webpage.