DNR Information

Bill of Sale

A Bill of Sale from the current owner is required on non-titled watercraft or recreational vehicles.  A handwritten Bill of Sale is acceptable for transfer purposes.  Please include the Year, Length, Make Model, Hull ID and Registration Numbers, as well as the date of sale and amount of purchase.  Both seller and buyer must sign the document.

Consent to Release

Customers who wish to renew a recreational vehicle (Boat, ATV, OHV, Snowmobile) registration that is not registered to them without a renewal card at the time of the visit will need to provide a Consent to Release Private Data for Recreational Vehicle form.

DNR Recreational Vehicles

Bring the renewal card. If you didn’t receive the notice it or has been lost and you are the registered owner bring your registration number and driver’s license/state id card. If you can’t come in and would like to send someone else, we must have the current year renewal card or a DNR consent form (available in our office) allowing that person permission to purchase registration for that specific recreational vehicle.

Aquatic Invasive Species Affirmation

New in 2016, the Aquatic Invasive Species Affirmation is now in effect. You will receive your affirmation card with your watercraft renewal.