Mail for inmates will only be accepted through the U.S. mail system and must be addressed as follows:
Inmate’s Full Name
c/o Morrison County Jail
213 1st Avenue SE
Little Falls, MN 56345
Regulations & Requirements
- All incoming and outgoing inmate mail is searched.
- All incoming mail must have a return address.
- Books must be soft cover and sent directly to the inmate from a publisher/supplier/bookstore. All books received are subject to donation to the inmate library, however, if an inmate does not want to donate the book, it will be placed in their personal property until they are released.
- Newspapers are allowed only if the subscription is in the inmate’s name, mailed directly to the inmate from the publisher.
Inmates are not allowed to receive newspaper/magazine clippings, contraband items, Polaroid pictures, or pornographic material.
- Mail that is scented will not be allowed, mail can’t contain any picture drawings. These will also be placed in the inmates personal property until they are released.
- Mail including stamps/stickers and/or marking(s) on the envelope will be placed in the inmate’s personal property until they are released.
- Money may be mailed to inmates via money order or cashier’s check made payable to "inmate’s name." The jail is not responsible for cash mailed